How to test Voice Appointment Confirmation Calls
You can easily test your automated Voice Greeting patients hear when MyPatientScheduler calls to remind them about an appointment and asks for a confirmation.
Please note, normal charges apply to test calls. All test calls are placed immediately without regard to your other Voice Configuration settings.
- Log into the Admin Dashboard
- Select the Voice Configuration menu option
- Select the "Show Test Criteria" link near the bottom of the page
- Enter test call information:
- 1. Enter Patient Name
- Enter a patient first name to test your call with. This name will be used in place of the <PATIENT_NAME> placeholder in your Voice Greeting.
- 2. Enter or select an Appointment Date and Time
- Enter or select an Appointment Date to test with your call. This date will be used in place of the <APPOINTMENT_DATE> placeholder in your Voice Greeting.
- 3. Enter a test Phone Number to dial
- Enter the phone number you wish MyPatientScheduler to dial for this call.
- 4. Generate the call
- Select the "Generate Test Call" button to immediately make the test call.
- The call is placed to the number you entered above. Listen to the greeting and make any corrections
to your Voice Greeting as needed. See How to Configure Voice Greeting.